nifi-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Bengoa <albe...@propus.com.br>
Subject ConvertJSONToSQL empty VALUES fields
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 21:45:46 GMT
Hey Folks,

I'm having some problems with ConvertJSONToSQL processor.

I'm ingesting a JSON like this:

{
  "_Time_Stamp" : 1512146156211,
  "_Operation" : 4,
  "cdn_fabrica" : 7501,
  "char_1" : "Value 1",
  "char_2" : null
}

On the SQL relationship I got a query like this:

UPDATE progress_cad2esp.man_fabrica SET char_1 = ?, char_2 = ? WHERE
cdn_fabrica = ?

Even trying an INSERT query I got something like this:

INSERT INTO progress_cad2esp.man_fabrica (cdn_fabrica, char_1, char_2)
VALUES (?, ?, ?)

My current flow is: QueryDatabaseTable -> ConvertAvroToJson -> SplitJson ->
ExtractText -> RouteOnAttribute -> ConvertJSONToSQL

My target database is on Hive.

I read a lot on Google about problems with this processor and Hive, but I'm
not sure if it is not solved on Hive 1.2.0.

Any idea?

Tks,
Alberto