nifi-users mailing list archives

From <mohit.j...@open-insights.co.in>
Subject RE: NiFi in cluster mode
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:48:40 GMT
Thanks Bryan for the inputs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Bende [mailto:bbende@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 February 2018 20:03
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: NiFi in cluster mode

Hello,

1) Currently remote ports still need to be on the root canvas.

2) Hard to say the limit, but you will be bound the number of TCP connections you can create
and how many threads can handle them.

3) You could still use process groups to enclose the flow of the template, and inside the
process group would be a regular input port, then when this template is instantiated you assign
the correct permissions to the process group, and some user who has permissions to the root
canvas makes the connection from the remote input port on the root canvas, into the regular
input port inside the process group.

Thanks,

Bryan