nifi-users mailing list archives

From <mohit.j...@open-insights.co.in>
Subject Issues in using Remote process group in a nifi cluster (nifi 1.4.0)
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 15:04:57 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use nifi cluster to distribute the flow. I am facing a lot of
issues to achieve it.  I have created a sample flow consisting of
GenerateFlowFile, Remote Process Group, and a LogAttribute processor.

The flowfile generated by the GenerateFlowFile is still in the queue, but
rip(remote input port) keeps on generating the flowfiles at a bizarre rate.
For example, for 1 flowfile, it creates 35. This is happening for every
flow(tried it using List/Fetch paradigm as well). It also throws the
following bulletins.

I am getting the following error. Please let me know if I'm doing anything
wrong.

Thanks,

Mohit