nifi-users mailing list archives

From <mohit.j...@open-insights.co.in>
Subject RE: How to use List File/Fetch File processor in a cluster mode.
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2018 08:42:32 GMT

I tried it the same way, but ListFile expects the directory location to be present in both
the nodes.
I found  way to create a List/Fetch processor on standalone nifi and connect it to the cluster
using Remote Process Group. But I’m looking for any other approach which doesnot involve
Remote Process Group/ Standalone Nifi.

From: Marco Gaido [mailto:marcogaido91@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 February 2018 14:08
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to use List File/Fetch File processor in a cluster mode.

Hi Mohit,

I'd suggest you to schedule it only on the primary node instead of on all nodes and after
that repartition the outcoming flow files among all the available nodes.

Best regards,

Marco

>:

Hi all,

I created a template to ingest data from any NiFi local directory using ListFile/FetchFile
processor. When running in a cluster mode it asks for the directory in both the nodes. What
is the best way to use the combination of both?

Regards,

Mohit Jain