nifi-users mailing list archives

From <mohit.j...@open-insights.co.in>
Subject Nfi in cluster mode
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 07:03:59 GMT
Hi all,

I have a few query regarding NiFi cluster mode:-

1.	Nifi 1.4.0 doesn't allow to edit a remote process group which is
overcome in NiFi 1.5.0. So we are planning to move to nifi 1.5.0. Is it
necessary to use the remote input ports in the root canvas? We used to
initialize the templates in a process group. But remote input ports are not
supported in the root canvas only. Is this the case with NiFi 1.5.0 as well?
2.	Is there any limit of remote process group in nifi cluster mode? :-
I am planning to create templates using remote process groups which points
to the same URL.  How many such remote process groups can be created.
3.	If it is possible to design in above two ways, how to secure it? We
had a plan to secure a process group for different users. What would be the
best approach in this case? As for each template we have two process groups,
a remote input port and a remote process group in the root canvas.

Regards,

Mohit Jain