nifi-users mailing list archives

From Paula <paula.jappi...@sanoma.com>
Subject Re: PutS3Object processor error
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 12:53:49 GMT
Hi James,

thanks for your message!

Unfortunately I can't load the file to S3 using NiFi's PutS3Object. It just
sends the file to failure path and gives an error message, but the file
doesn't go to the S3 target. At this time I have also checked the properties
of PutS3Object (Object Key, Bucket, Region, Access Key and Secret Key) and
the values should be ok.

I tested the loading to the same S3 also using Cyberduck and I can copy also
large files (> 40 MB) to S3. So the access to the S3 is working. Is there
still something I could check? Or does PutS3Object need something extra
permissions to the S3 bucket?

Br,

Paula

--