nifi-users mailing list archives

From Shawn Weeks <swe...@weeksconsulting.us>
Subject Nested Compressed Files
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:26:02 GMT
Hi, I’ve got a workflow where I’m trying to extract nested compressed files. I used an
example I found on here where you setup a flow that passes the file through the Identify Mime
Type Processor and then a Route on Attribute to send the file to either the Compress Content
or Unpackage Content Processor. Then I’m looping back through the original Mime Type processor.
The issue I’m running into is it’s possible to get the route on attribute processor stuck
if either of the compress or unpackage processors get backed up. I’m trying to figure out
a way to avoid that happening either by restricting input into the mine type or somehow setup
the connector priorities. Any ideas? I don’t have a way to know how nested the combination
of zip tar and gzip maybe.

Thanks
Shawn