nifi-users mailing list archives

From Ryan H <ryan.howell.developm...@gmail.com>
Subject Secure NiFi Cluster Unable to Obtain Buckets from Secure NiFi Registry
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:52:49 GMT
Hi All,

I am running into an issue with connecting to a Secure NiFi Registry
instance from a Secure NiFi cluster. When trying to place a process group
under version control, I am getting the following error:

Unable to obtain listing of buckets: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names
matching IP address my-secure-registry-ip found

I have added the DN for each of the Nodes in the cluster to the
authorizers.xml file on the registry in the usersGroupProvider list. I have
also added the DN of the secure registry to the usersGroupProvider list on
the secure NiFi cluster nodes.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ryan H