nifi-users mailing list archives

From mausam <mausa...@gmail.com>
Subject Attribute level interlinked CSV file import
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 10:04:14 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use Nifi+Kafka to import multiple CSV files into my
application.

*Problem statement:*
Some of these CSV files are interlinked on attribute level.

For example, the product CSV has a reference to Category CSV.
Or, the Price CSV has a reference to Product CSV.

Also, it is possible, that the Category CSV comes only once in the
beginning and subsequently, product CSV comes for months. In such case, I
need to store the Category CSV data in Nifi for future references.

I am able to create a flow with all independent files but am not able to
solve the file interlinking.

*Queries:*

1. Is there any out of the box processor that can help implement this?
2. Do I need to use a DB (like mongodb) to persist data for future
reference?

Thanks in advance.

-Mausam