nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Atlas and NiFi integration help
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 19:13:09 GMT
Mike,

There is a nifi-atlas-bundle in NiFi with a NAR that includes the
ReportLineageToAtlas reporting task, but IIRC it is so large that it
is not included in the default assembly. Instead there is a
"include-atlas" profile that can be activated when building the
assembly, and that should include the Atlas NAR and associated
reporting task.

Regards,
Matt