nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject How does processor run duration impact scripts in ExecuteScript?
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 20:41:13 GMT
Good afternoon. I have a python script that progresses through a complex
directory structure, and is called by an ExecuteScript processor.

There is a for loop in the script. What happens if I set Run Duration on
the processor such that the loop is not complete when run duration expires?
Will the loop finish, and then the processor cycle end? Or does the
expiration of run duration force an interruption of the script logic? How
is run duration working with or not with the script itself? Thank you.