nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disconnect nifi node cluster via API
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 13:55:41 GMT
Jorge,

A node must be disconnected before it can be removed. If you're looking to
invoke the REST endpoints, I would suggest looking at your browsers Dev
Tools to see the requests in action. Alternatively, you could use the
NodeManagerTool [1] that is bundled in the toolkit [2].

Matt

[1]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-toolkit/nifi-toolkit-admin/src/main/groovy/org/apache/nifi/toolkit/admin/nodemanager/NodeManagerTool.groovy
[2] https://nifi.apache.org/download.html.