nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Atlas and NiFi integration help
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 19:43:14 GMT
Matt,

Yeah, I saw that pretty early on. Admittedly my question may be a bit
nebulous. What I'm trying to figure out is what I should be seeing in Atlas
if NiFi is sending it events properly. Since the integration and knowledge
around it is probably clustered here, I'm not sure I can go to the Atlas
list and ask them the same question.

Thanks,

Mike