nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Atlas and NiFi integration help
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 18:42:29 GMT
I have Atlas 0.8.2 (BerkeleyDB and Embedded ES) and NiFi 1.6.0 nightly both
up and claiming that they can talk to one another.

What should I be seeing if they are? My test configuration consists of a
simple process group that has GetMongo, UpdateAttributes and
PutElasticSearchHttpRecord. I'm not sure if events are actually making it.

The Atlas documentation is pretty limited on setting up a vanilla
installation, so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right
direction from a NiFi point of view on what I should be seeing so I can
start fumbling around in the right direction.

Thanks,

Mike