nifi-users mailing list archives

From Sean Marciniak <s...@beamery.com>
Subject Deploying flows securely over rest api
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 13:40:25 GMT
Hey Team,

We are currently trying to deploy flow templates to NiFi while its running
in secure mode over https.
Do we know if this is possible?
Is there any documentation about doing this?

I am able to deploy the flow templates when it is running in non secure
mode, but when we enforce secure mode, we are unable to do it.

We are currently stuck with using NiFiv1.4 due host header issues
introduced in NiFi 1.5 and nifi registry is a unneeded risk we don't want
to take.

--
<https://www.beamery.com>

Sean Marciniak

sean@beamery.com

www.beamery.com

Are you ready for GDPR? *GDPR: The Complete Guide for Recruiting Teams
<https://beamery.com/academy/gdpr-for-recruiting-teams>*