nifi-users mailing list archives

From Paula J├Ąppinen <paula.jappi...@sanoma.com>
Subject PutS3Object processor error
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2018 12:58:14 GMT
Hi all!

Could you please help me with a PutS3Object processor error? I'm trying to load a file to
S3, but got this error message:

"PutS3Object[id=9842b19e-ced7-135a-0000-000000000000] AccessDenied checking S3 Multipart Upload
list for <bucket_name>: Access Denied (Service: Amazon S3; Status Code: 403; Error Code:
AccessDenied; Request ID: 766BF2370000000) ** The configured user does not have the s3:ListBucketMultipartUploads
permission for this bucket, S3 ageoff cannot occur without this permission.  Next ageoff check
time is being advanced by interval to prevent checking on every upload **"
I have access to the subfolders, but don't have permissions to the S3 bucket. Why it is possible
to copy data using AWS CLI, but not using NiFi's PutS3Object processor? The version of NiFi
is 1.2.0.

Thanks a lot if someone knows how to resolve this issue!

Br,

Paula