Hi,

I am trying to use nifi cluster to distribute the flow. I am facing a lot of issues to achieve it.  I have created a sample flow consisting of GenerateFlowFile, Remote Process Group, and a LogAttribute processor.

The flowfile generated by the GenerateFlowFile is still in the queue, but rip(remote input port) keeps on generating the flowfiles at a bizarre rate. For example, for 1 flowfile, it creates 35. This is happening for every flow(tried it using List/Fetch paradigm as well). It also throws the following bulletins.

I am getting the following error. Please let me know if I’m doing anything wrong.

Thanks,

Mohit