Hi,

I just wondering what are the Best Pratices for implementing a source catalog for Nifi.

I mean the following:

* Nifi is able to catch data from various sources, and that's just fine (there are plenty of processors!)

* In a more constrained world, I would like to limit the sources a Nifi (workflow) developer is able to select (and then, to connect to).

So far I have not seen a way to do so.

The single way I see (currently) is the following one:

* derivate existing processors

* when a (to be modified) processor offers a free-form choice, transform it (if needed) into a choice into a list of N options (let's say for example N possible Kafka clusters as sources, and no more than the referenced ones).

Is there another way than derivating the existing processors?

Thanks.

Regards,
Dominique