nifi-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Doran <kdo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nifi Registry LDAP
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:57:00 GMT
Thanks Scott,

I don’t see anything wrong with your configuration. I created a free jumpcloud account,
so I’ll try to recreate this issue and get back to you if I have any other insights.

Kevin

From: Scott Howell <scotthowell@mobilgov.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 15:54
To: <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Nifi Registry LDAP

I was able to switch back to my local LDAP server and was able to login successfully. The
provider I am using in identity-providers.xml is as follows:

<provider>

        <identifier>ldap-identity-provider</identifier>

        <class>org.apache.nifi.registry.security.ldap.LdapIdentityProvider</class>

        <property name="Authentication Strategy">SIMPLE</property>

        <property name="Manager DN">cn=Manager,dc={redacted},dc=com</property>

        <property name="Manager Password">{redacted}</property>

        <property name="Referral Strategy">FOLLOW</property>

        <property name="Connect Timeout">10 secs</property>

        <property name="Read Timeout">10 secs</property>

        <property name="Url">ldap://{redacted}:389</property>

        <property name="User Search Base">ou=users,dc={redacted},dc=com</property>

        <property name="User Search Filter">uid={0}</property>

        <property name="Identity Strategy">USE_DN</property>

        <property name="Authentication Expiration">12 hours</property>

    </provider>

This is a super strange issue as to why nifi works with the remote LDAP and nifi-registry
does not.