nifi-users mailing list archives

From Scott Howell <scotthow...@mobilgov.com>
Subject Integrating nifi with cloud based LDAP JumpCloud
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 18:53:33 GMT
I was wondering if there was anyone on the user group that had successfully integrated their
NIFI authentication to work with Jumpcloud LDAP. I have followed the steps Jumpcloud provides
with adding the correct credentials to the the NIFI login-identity-providers.xml but I am
getting an error of “Unable to validate the supplied credentials. Please contact the system
administrator.” In the UI in my nifi-user.log I am seeing [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such
Object] when its trying to look up the LDAP user.

Scott