nifi-users mailing list archives

From Ryan H <ryan.howell.developm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change memory limits w/ Docker image
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2018 20:48:55 GMT
Hi Mike,

We ran into the same thing with configuring the NiFi Docker image
(nifi.properties, bootstrap, etc). What we did was create a wrapper startup
script (pretty straightforward) that gives us the ability to pretty much
fully configure the NiFi Docker image at runtime via ENV vars. You can use
the NiFi official image as a base image and then layer in your special
stuff to get the image to what works for you. We have had very good results
so far with it. We now have a fully configurable image that can be run
standalone, cluster, secure, insecure, etc; essentially how ever you
choose. Not sure if this is helpful or not, but just wanted to share what
we have done to work with what is available.

Cheers,

Ryan H