nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PUT/flow/process-groups/{id} API
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 18:35:38 GMT
I'm not sure if this is helpful to compare to what you are trying to
do, but in the CLI that is soon to be released with 1.6.0, we have a
similar command for "pg-start".

Here is how it is implemented:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-toolkit/nifi-toolkit-cli/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/toolkit/cli/impl/command/nifi/pg/PGStart.java#L58-L63

Here is the implementation of the method where it makes the PUT to
/flow/process-groups/{id} :

https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-toolkit/nifi-toolkit-cli/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/toolkit/cli/impl/client/nifi/impl/JerseyFlowClient.java#L146-L153

Keep in mind this will only start components that are in a valid state
to be started... any processors that have validation errors cannot be
started, and also controller services need to be started separately.