nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Mendez Veiga, Iyan" <iyan.mendezve...@arcelormittal.com>
Subject MiNiFi C++ and Tensorflow future plans?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 14:18:35 GMT
Hi,

I am considering using Hortonworks HDF to try NiFi and MiNiFi C++ agent in order to do some
tests. After reading these links:

https://es.hortonworks.com/blog/hortonworks-dataflow-hdf-3-1-blog-series-part-6-introducing-apache-minifi-c-agent
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/174520/minifi-c-iot-cat-sensor.html

I was wondering what is the roadmap and future plans of MiNiFi C++ agent regarding Tensorflow
processors. With the three that are mentioned in the article it is possible to classify images
on edge but I would like to know if other processors from TF will be included so we can train
a neural network on edge.

Also, if you share with me a list of features that will be implemented in the near futures,
it would be very helpful.

Thank you very much,

Iyán