nifi-users mailing list archives

From scott <tcots8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: processGroupId URL
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2018 03:59:01 GMT
Hi Matt,

No, I'm looking for the main UI URL, like so:

http://localhost:8899/nifi/?processGroupId=9e338e2f-0162-1000-969a-043d35e4c41d&componentIds=

I'm using NiFi 1.5. What I'd really like is some way to know, using a
variable or attribute, that the processor which caused the error resides
within processGroupId 9e338e2f-0162-1000-969a-043d35e4c41d so that I can
build the complete URL. The URL will then be written to my log table so
that operational users can go to the problem area with one click to
troubleshoot.

This reminds me I have another problem with troubleshooting I wanted to
ask about. You know the errors that are obvious with a red indicator in
the upper right corner of a processor or process group you can hover
over? They go away after what seems like a few minutes. I'd really love
it they would stay persistent until some action is taken, like a user
clears an alarm. Any way to do that? Or, at the very least, can I make
them last a lot longer?

Thanks,

Scott