nifi-users mailing list archives

From Scott Howell <scotthow...@mobilgov.com>
Subject Nifi Registry with 3 Nifi Environments
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 14:04:35 GMT
We are currently setting up our dev environment and using Nifi-Registy to version control we
discovered that changing the scheduling on the processors causes version control to tell us
that we need to commit our changes. With having different scheduling between Dev, Staging,
and Production it would be nice to be able to not have to store the scheduling of processors
in version control. I was wondering if anyone had ideas on how we could get around this. Currently
I am creating three different GETFTP processors one for each environment that are disabled
depending on what environment the flow is in.

Scott