nifi-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Tschampel <tim.tscham...@vivacehealthsolutions.com>
Subject Nifi flow hanging . Groovy JsonSlurper Problem?
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 18:54:35 GMT
I have a flow which periodically hangs and messages begin to queue behind an ExecuteScript
component using groovy.  Once this happens the component can’t be stopped or restarted.
 Restarting alone does not move things along; only a restart after purging the content/flow
file repositories seems to help.  I’m not seeing any errors in the logs. Thread dumps show
the same “ScriptXX.run” running at the same place (groovy.json.internal.JsonParserCharArray.decodeJsonObject(JsonParserCharArray.java:108))
 and possibly several others running in slightly different paths originated from groovy.json.JsonSlurper.parseText(JsonSlurper.java:205).
  Is there anything special about the groovy json parser with regards to configuring the processor
or using within a Nifi flow?   I have attached 2 dumps of this happening at different times.
 I have a suspicion that possibly a mangled message is causing a problem, but I would have
expected some sort of error in this case.