nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom processors and restart
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 20:16:51 GMT
Guido,

Dynamically deploying extensions is very much on the roadmap. There is actually a Feature
Proposal [1]
written that outlines some of the ideas about how it would work. The idea being that extensions
would be
published to an Extension Registry, and NiFi would then interact with that Extension Registry
(or registries)
to pull in the extensions at runtime as needed.

Thanks
-Mark

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Extension+Repositories+%28aka+Extension+Registry%29+for+Dynamically-loaded+Extensions<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Extension+Repositories+(aka+Extension+Registry)+for+Dynamically-loaded+Extensions>

On May 4, 2018, at 4:01 PM, Guido De Caso <guido@medallia.com<mailto:guido@medallia.com>>