nifi-users mailing list archives

From Ryan H <rhendrickson.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated Upgrade NiFi docs?
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 22:02:49 GMT
I did have a question, but I got it figured out... Basically, what's
required to move over to a new version with the changes that have occurred
since the NiFi 0.3.0 release.  If I get a chance I'll toss a Jira ticket in
for a documentation update.

In the testing I went through.. I saw a canvas I couldn't access because
the users.xml was missing, but the the authorizations.xml was there.  I
lost flowfiles (not sure what the cause was those).  I'll re-read the
Install Best Practice too and see if I could isolate more of the
directories we put in /opt/nifi/current to someplace else.

Thanks for the pointers to the docs.

Ryan