nifi-users mailing list archives

From Marc <phroc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MiNiFi C++ chashes with Remote Process Group
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 18:01:42 GMT
Mauro,
  The segfault originates from this line

    [2018-05-03 13:00:06.375]
[org::apache::nifi::minifi::core::repository::FlowFileRepository]
[error] NiFi FlowFile Repository database open
/home/root/nifi-minifi-cpp-0.4.0/flowfile_repository fail

   Does that directory exist? Is it accessible to the current user so
that directory can be created for you? We will attempt to create the
directory, but if it is unable to as a result of permissions we will
produce an error and evidently the result will be a seg fault.

 I will create a ticket to exit more gracefully in that condition --
as in not by seg fault.