nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Cassidy, Thomas G (Tom) JR CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US)" <thomas.g.cassidy....@mail.mil>
Subject RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Starting controller services
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 20:17:11 GMT
Nagios XI. How do I determine which version? I suspect its recent but not the latest.

Here are a couple of the controllers in use at the Process Group Configuration level.

[cid:image001.png@01D3E2FA.305207A0]

Tom Cassidy

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Witt [mailto:joe.witt@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 4:13 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Starting controller services

Hello

What version of NiFi are you on?  Can you share more about the controller services/specific
processor combinations where you're seeing this?

Thanks

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 4:05 PM, Cassidy, Thomas G (Tom) JR CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US) <thomas.g.cassidy.ctr@mail.mil>
wrote:

> We are relatively new users of NiFi and think there might be a better way of recovery
than what we do now.

> Occasionally a flow will hang and the best way to recover is to bounce the NiFi service.

> This is where the problem comes in:

> We then go into the flows and find each controller service and enable it to get the flow
running again. Is there a setting or command that can be used to automatically restart the
controller services?