nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Vos, Walter" <walter....@ns.nl>
Subject RE: PutDatabaseRecord runs out of connections
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 14:55:49 GMT
Hi Carlos,

Thanks so much for your reply. I hadn't considered nor encountered that option yet. I've implemented
it today, so we'll see what happens tomorrow. Unfortunately there is no way for us to reproduce
the error scenario so I can't really test it in that sense. We'll know it didn't work if the
error occurs again and otherwise we'll slowly forget it happened in the first place ;-)

Kind regards,

Walter

Van: Carlos Manuel Fernandes (DSI) [mailto:carlos.antonio.fernandes@cgd.pt]
Verzonden: woensdag 8 augustus 2018 15:44
Aan: users@nifi.apache.org
Onderwerp: RE: PutDatabaseRecord runs out of connections

I walter,
try setting validation query property on database controller service. Probably in you installation
there is some firewall which drops idle connections. With this property set (ex: select 1
 for Sqlserver) if the processor get an invalid connection that connection  is dropped and
a new one is generated.

I hope this help.

Carlos