nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JoltTransformJson issues with date enrichment
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2018 15:16:37 GMT
Juan,

What version of NiFi are you using? I tried with the latest master,
using a GenerateFlowFile (where I set the attribute using the now()
expression) into JoltTransformJSON with your spec above, and it works
fine. Are you sure there's not a double-quote missing somewhere, or
something extra in your EL expression?

Regards,
Matt

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 11:03 AM Juan Sequeiros <hellojuan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to "enrich" my json.
> My problem happens when I try to give it a timestamp.
> My requirement is to give it time in this format:
> ${now():format("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm",'Z')}
>
> So at the top level and every element of my json should have an entry called
>
> EX:
>
> "createTime":"2018-08-07 14:12"
>
> To do this I am creating an attribute "createTime" and setting it to "${now():format("yyyy-MM-dd
HH:mm",'Z')}"