nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mahendra prabhu <prabhuu161...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Title: Feature needed - ConvertJSONToCSV processor
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 04:46:26 GMT
I could write JQ for direct json values, but for dynamic json nested object
I couldn't achieve with JQ. Can you please share your suggestion? major
goal is to move complex nested json values into SQL after using
transformation with expression language. If I get the intermediate result
into CSV, it is wasy to use transformation, create insert query and move to
SQL.

Regards,
Prabhu Mahendran