nifi-users mailing list archives

From saloni udani <saloniudani...@gmail.com>
Subject How to redirect invalid lines while parsing record with CSVReader?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:41:18 GMT
Hi

I have a bunch of CSV files which I need to convert to JSON.
My current flow is

GetFile --> SplitRecord (CSVReader and JSONRecordSetWriter)

The issue is if the csv contains an invalid records then the file gets
stuck in the queue. Is there a way to discard the invalid CSV lines
encountered to failure relationship? Documentation says that only those
records will be routed to failure which fails csv-->json conversion. But
here I want even the invalid csv records to be routed to failure.

Thanks
Saloni Udani