nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi hangs at Computing Data Lineage... 100% for a specific flow
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2018 14:19:21 GMT
OK, thanks. Are you using the default implementation of the Provenance Repository? I.e., the
PersistentProvenanceRepository?

On Aug 17, 2018, at 10:10 AM, Daniel Watson <dcwatson84@gmail.com<mailto:dcwatson84@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Mark,

1.7.0
06/19/2018 21:55:30 EDT
Tagged nifi-1.7.0-RC1

Thanks

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 10:09 AM Mark Payne <markap14@hotmail.com<mailto:markap14@hotmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi Daniel,

What version of NiFi are you running?

Thanks
-Mark

> On Aug 17, 2018, at 10:07 AM, Daniel Watson <dcwatson84@gmail.com<mailto:dcwatson84@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>   Anyone have any issues with the data lineage screen? My NiFi instance can't compute
the data lineage for a specific flow. It worked originally, then after running some files
through, it no longer will. It gets stuck at 100% and the UI shows nothing.