nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Karthik Kothareddy (karthikk) [CONT - Type 2]" <karth...@micron.com>
Subject Get all Processors
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 19:08:32 GMT
All,

I was trying to get all processors from "root" Process group with the following rest call
- /nifi-api/process-groups/root/processors?includeDescendantGroups=true and this call keeps
timing out with the below exception

 javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

We have around 2000 processors on that instance and if I change the process group from root
to a lower level group with less number of processors, the call will return the ProcessorsEntity
json. Any idea on why this is timing out where as more bulkier rest calls such as /flow/process-groups/root/status?recursive=true
Will return results immediately ?

-Karthik