nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Krish Kumar" <krish.ku...@mail.com>
Subject Duplicate Key issue with Nifi registry
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 17:50:53 GMT
I have a nifi 1.6.0 nifi cluster which I have hooked up to my Nifi registry 0.2.0. <br>
I&#39;ve been adding my existing processor groups into version control but suddenly I&#39;ve
been getting a message saying one of the processor groups which hasn&#39;t changed is
&#39;stale&#39;. When I look at the changes its changes for a complelty different
processor group. <br>
I tired reverting the changes but then I got the following error:<br>
DuplicateKey <a href="http://org.apache.nifi.registry.flow.mapping.InstantiatedVersionedRemoteGroupPort">org.apache.nifi.registry.flow.mapping.InstantiatedVersionedRemoteGroupPort</a>@xxxx<br>
I could fix this by removing all the PG from version control and add them back in but just
wanted to check is anyone else has seen this error?<br>
K<br>