nifi-users mailing list archives

From Dan Caulfield <dan.caulfi...@gm.com>
Subject RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: putsolrcontentstream and kerberos
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 17:00:26 GMT
Yes, curl works fine.  Just out of curiosity, what version of java are you running?  Does anyone
know which version of SolrJ is using the the 1.6 putsolrcontentstream?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Bende [mailto:bbende@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 2:08 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: putsolrcontentstream and kerberos

I've only done it against Solr cloud, but I don't know a reason why it wouldn't work against
standalone Solr.

Nothing is jumping out at me as being wrong with your config. My JAAS config was the following:

SolrJClient {
  com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
  useKeyTab=true
  keyTab="/Users/bbende/Projects/docker-kdc/krb5.keytab"
  storeKey=true
  useTicketCache=false
  debug=true
  principal="nifi@SOLR.ORG";
};

Can you successfully access Solr from a curl command?

curl --negotiate -u :
"http://vmsol001.epg.nam.gm.com:8983/solr/collection1/select"

Assuming you did a kinit first.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 2:48 PM Dan Caulfield <dan.caulfield@gm.com> wrote:

> When attempting to use the putsolrcontentstream (Version 1.6.0) to load json file into
a Solr 6.3 cluster that requires Kerberos authentication.

> [...]
>

>         at
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.executeMethod(HttpSol
> rClient.java:560)
>
>         at
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.request(HttpSolrClien
> t.java:261)
>
>         at
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.request(HttpSolrClien
> t.java:250)
>
>         at
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrRequest.process(SolrRequest.java:149)
>
>         at
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrRequest.process(SolrRequest.java:166)
>
>         at
> org.apache.nifi.processors.solr.PutSolrContentStream$1.process(PutSolr
> ContentStream.java:242)
>
>         at
> org.apache.nifi.controller.repository.StandardProcessSession.read(Stan
> dardProcessSession.java:2207)
>
>         at
> org.apache.nifi.controller.repository.StandardProcessSession.read(Stan
> dardProcessSession.java:2175)
>
>         at
> org.apache.nifi.processors.solr.PutSolrContentStream.onTrigger(PutSolr
> ContentStream.java:199)
>
>         at
> org.apache.nifi.processor.AbstractProcessor.onTrigger(AbstractProcesso
> r.java:27)
>
>         at
> org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardProcessorNode.onTrigger(StandardPro
> cessorNode.java:1147)
>
>         at
> org.apache.nifi.controller.tasks.ConnectableTask.invoke(ConnectableTas
> k.java:175)
>
>         at
> org.apache.nifi.controller.scheduling.TimerDrivenSchedulingAgent$1.run
> (TimerDrivenSchedulingAgent.java:117)
>
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511
> )
>
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
>
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.a
> ccess$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.r
> un(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
>
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
> ava:1149)
>
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.
> java:624)

> Dan Caulfield
> Hyper Scale Engineer
>
> GM – NA Information Technology – Hyper Scale Data Solutions
>
> dan.caulfield@gm.com
>

> Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific
statement to the contrary is included in this message.

> Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.