nifi-users mailing list archives

From Sivaprasanna <sivaprasanna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with RouteOnAttribute
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:01:20 GMT
Vyshali,

UpdateAttribute adds an attribute to the FlowFile i.e. just like filename,
filesize, etc., when you set "status" : "OK" using UpdateAttribute, the
field doesn't actually get added to the JSON content. I would rather
suggest you to use 'UpdateRecord' processor and configure it with JSON
Reader and JSON Writer (providing them with a schema for your JSON content)
and set the new field "status": "OK". For more details on UpdateRecord,
check this tutorial.
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/189642/update-the-contents-of-flowfile-by-using-updaterec.html

-
Sivaprasanna