nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with RouteOnAttribute
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 12:56:52 GMT
Hello,

You cannot reference flow file content from expression language, so
whatever you want to route on will need to be extracted into a flow
file attribute.

You can use EvaluateJsonPath with something like status =
$.result.status  then in RouteOnAttribute ${status:equals('OK')}

Thanks,

Bryan

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 8:39 AM N, Vyshali <Vyshali.N@honeywell.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I’m consuming the message published through “PutJMS” processor using “ConsumeJMS”
processor. The message is in JSON format. I added the value of “status” as “OK” using
“UpdateAttribute” processor. I wanted to route it to “AttributesToJSON” processor
if the value of $.result.status is “OK” for which I’m using the “RouteOnAttribute”
processor .The regular expression which I used for routing is ${status:contains(${result.status})}.
But the routing doesn’t happen correctly.