nifi-users mailing list archives

From Alan O'Regan <alan.ore...@soltech.net>
Subject Potential Use Case
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2018 19:31:08 GMT
I have a potentially large number of distributed database instances that track inventory levels
in a number of manafacturing plants.
These plants are not on a single network. Each plant has a SQL Server database that tracks
certain inventory levels periodically.
These databases are written to periodically by a Programmable Logic Controller that inserts
rows with inventory levels.

I would like to be able to aggregate these levels across all plants into a single (think Master)
database instance hosted in Azure. (We can then report against this database). I am new to
Nifi but I think this might be an ideal use case based on what I am understanding from the
docs. Has anyone done anything similar to this?

Thanks in Advance!

Alan O'Regan
Solution Architect
O: 404 601 6000
C: 404 216 9060
[SolTech Logo]
www.soltech.net<http://www.soltech.net/>
950 East Paces Ferry Rd NE, Suite 2400, Atlanta GA 30326
[LinkedIn Logo]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/soltech-inc> [Facebook Logo] <http://www.facebook.com/SolTechInc>
 [Twitter Logo] <http://twitter.com/soltechatlanta>