nifi-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Doran <kdoran.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: variable url for remote process group
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2018 02:37:39 GMT
Hi,

Can you put the remote process group outside what is versioned to NiFi Registry? For example,
if the remote process group is a sink, put everything upstream of it in a process group and
version that as the thing that moves between environments, leaving the RPG, and the connection
from the versioned PG to the RPG, as static in each environment. (Likewise, if the RPG is
the source, put everything downstream of it in a process group that is versioned.)

Hope this helps,
Kevin