nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Krish Kumar" <krish.ku...@mail.com>
Subject PutDynamodb adding multiple attributes
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 07:13:19 GMT
I need some advice about the nifi PutDynamodb processor.<br>
I have the following table:<br>
ID | forename | surname<br>
The Id is the unique key for the table. The flowfile payload is:<br>
{<br>
  &quot;forename&quot;:&quot;jo&quot;,<br>
  &quot;surname&quot;:&quot;bloggs&quot;<br>
}<br>
Using the PutDynamodb processor the whole payload gets added to a single field in the dynamodb
table, I was hoping to update multiple fields (forename and surname).<br>
I also tried the following as the payload:<br>
{ <br>
  &quot;forename&quot; :<br>
    { <br>
      &quot;S&quot; : &quot;jo&quot; <br>
    }, <br>
  &quot;surname&quot; : <br>
    { <br>
      &quot;S&quot; : &quot;bloggs&quot; <br>
    } <br>
}<br>
Unfortunately the whole json document got added into a single field.<br>
Has anyone else used this processor to update multiple table fields in one go? <br>
Or should I be running this processor multiple times to update each field using the same key
value?<br>
Thanks<br>
K<br>