From: Sivaprasanna [mailto:sivaprasanna246@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 6:47 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [External] Re: Issue with RouteOnAttribute

Adding on, 'RouteOnAttribute' takes ExpressionLanguage. "$.result.status" is not an ExpressionLanguage (EL) but a JSON Path expression. So what you can do is, use EvaluateJsonPath processor to read the value of status using "$.result.status" and assign it to an attribute, say "statusField" (this gets added as a FlowFile attribute). Connect EvaluateJsonPath with RouteOnAttribute and reference the attribute you have added in EvaluateJsonPath using EL. Ex: ${statusField:equals("OK")}