nifi-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Gough <thena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can a nar bundle host a servlet outside of the NiFi web framework?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:23:49 GMT
Hi Vijay,

You can take a look at the code for ListenHTTP to get an idea of how you could write a processor
to do what you want with your own servlet. ListenHTTP uses embedded Jetty:
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-bundle/nifi-standard-processors/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/standard/ListenHTTP.java

There's a few articles around that describe how to write your own processor:
https://medium.com/hashmapinc/creating-custom-processors-and-controllers-in-apache-nifi-e14148740ea
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html

Cheers,
Nathan