nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopresto.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data provenance screen is always blank with HTTPS.
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 07:09:25 GMT
Is the result that you get an empty table window, or a blank (literally white) screen?

Can you perform the same action with the Developer Tools open and the network tab activated
to see the response from the server, or use curl to perform the same request on the command
line and examine the JSON response? That should indicate if the actual lineage is being returned
or it’s an error message for unauthorized access.

This could be a permissions issue, or it could be a coaching issue. Try clearing the browser
cache and reloading the UI.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Nov 29, 2018, at 22:48, Dnyaneshwar Pawar <dnyaneshwar_pawar@persistent.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
>   We are not able to see the data provenance events on NiFi UI, especially when we moved
to secure connections. Access policies have been created for the users, but provenance does
not show any event on screen.