nifi-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Gough <thena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NIFI Usage for Data Transformation
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 14:16:49 GMT
Hi Ameer,

This blog by Mark Payne describes how to manipulate record based data like CSV using schemas:
https://blogs.apache.org/nifi/entry/record-oriented-data-with-nifi. This would probably be
the most efficient method. And another here: https://bryanbende.com/development/2017/06/20/apache-nifi-records-and-schema-registries.

An alternative option would be to port your custom java code into your own NiFi processor:
https://medium.com/hashmapinc/creating-custom-processors-and-controllers-in-apache-nifi-e14148740ea
under 'Steps for Creating a Custom Apache NiFi Processor'
https://nifi.apache.org/developer-guide.html

Nathan