nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andrew McDonald <amcdon...@ccri.com>
Subject Re: How do you use a custom region?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2018 22:15:36 GMT
So I've installed nifi 1.8.0 and endpoint override didn't help

The GetSQS is throwing and exception

    com.amazonaws.services.sqs.model.AmazonSQSException: Credential
    should be scoped to a valid region, not 'us-east-1'.

I'm guessing that the override endpoint is not overriding the region b/c
'us-east-1' is not my region.

Regards, Andrew