nifi-users mailing list archives

From Erik Anderson <eand...@pobox.com>
Subject Best practices to replicate a large flow from a standalone NiFi to a cluster
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2018 20:03:16 GMT
We are just starting to play with NiFi clusters. I have a question more about migration of
a data flow from a standalone instance of NiFi.

Lets say, we create an advanced data flow in a stand alone instance of NiFi in a corporate
environment. Corporate environments bring in new challenges, like “StandardProxyConfiguration”,
“StandardRestrictedSSLContext”, Kerberos, HIVEConnectionPool, etc.

Whats the best way to “replicate” a very complex flow, setup in standalone instances of
NiFi, to a cluster setup using ZooKeeper? I would prefer to use the NiFi Flows Registry.

Erik Anderson
Bloomberg