nifi-users mailing list archives

From David Gallagher <dgallag...@CleverDevices.com>
Subject Using [Nifi Flow]-level controllers with NiFi registry flows
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2018 17:27:25 GMT
Hi - I'm using nifi-1.7.1 and nifi-registry-0.2.0. I'd like to have 'global' DBCPConnectionPool
instances at the Nifi Flow level,  then import flows from the registry and have them use the
global pools, e.g. in a PutDatabaseRecord processor. When I try that, though, the processor
is invalid and the Database Connection Pooling Service shows 'Incompatible Controller Service
Configured'. If I manually choose the global controller everything is fine, but is there a
way to have it work so that the matching is automatic?

Thanks,

Dave